Accountability, Transparency and Performance
We are committed to remaining transparent and accountable to the communities and individuals that we support. As a service provider within the Central Local Health Integration Network (CLHIN), YSSN is required to negotiate a Multi-Sector Accountability Agreement (MSAA) with the CLHIN. This agreement details a number of financial and performance obligations that YSSN has pledged to meet. A copy of the YSSN - CLHIN Accountability Agreement is accessible below:
We have been accredited by CARF for the following programs;
- Assessment and Referral: Integrated Dual Diagnosis/Mental Health (Adults)
- Case Management/Services Coordination: Integrated Dual Diagnosis/Mental Health (Adults, Children and Adolescents)
- Crisis and Information Call Centres: Integrated Dual Diagnosis/Mental Health (Adults)
- Crisis Stabilization: Integrated Dual Diagnosis/Mental Health (Adults)
- Governance Standards Applied
Developmental Services Ontario Central East Region (DSO CER) Compliance
The Ministry conducts compliance inspections of all Ministry-funded Developmental Services Ontario offices under the Services and Supports to Promote the Social Inclusion of Persons with Developmental Disabilities Act, 2008 (SIPDDA). DSO CER was found to be in compliance with Ontario Regulation 299/10 of SIPDDA (Quality Assurance Measures) and/or policy directives applicable to MCSS-funded services and supports for adults with developmental disabilities. View the compliance letter.
Your privacy is important. We have a professional responsibility to keep information about you confidential and to protect your privacy. It is our job to follow privacy rules when we collect, use, share and store our personal information. It is also our job to have a conversation with you about our privacy practice and to answer your privacy related questions.
We are responsible for ensuring that the privacy rules of the Personal Health Information Act (PHIPA) are followed by all of our staff.
Ontario Broader Public Sector Directives
We are compliant with the following Ontario Broader Public Sector Directives:
- Broader Public Sector Expense Directives, by posting our policies and practices for reimbursements for travel, meal and hospitality expenses.
- Broader Public Sector Procurement Directives, by posting our policies and practices for open, fair and transparent procurement and by adopting the Ontario Broader Public Sector Supply Chain Code of Ethics.
- Broader Public Sector Perquisites Directives, by posting our policies and practicies for a perquisite (or perk) that is provided to someone, and is generally not available to others. We do have not have any perquisites, please see our policy below.
Patient Declaration of Values for Ontario
We endorse the Patient Declaration of Values for Ontario as established by the Minister’s Patient and Family Advisory Council.
Annual Report and Financial Statements
Click on the links below to view pdf copies of our annual reports and audited financial statements.
We consider ourselves to be a learning organization with a commitment to continuous and ongoing improvement. Our Performance Measurement System establishes a process for assessing the effectiveness, efficiency, accessibility and satisfaction with the agency’s business and service functions from multiple points of view.
The overarching goal of our performance improvements efforts is to ensure continued service excellence in response to the ever increasing pressures of our internal and external environments.
Here are our most recent plans and outcomes (in pdf format):