Thank you for helping us keep everyone safe
Be sure to read our Notice to the Public as well.
- You will complete a screening tool prior to your appointment. If you do not pass the screening, your appointment will be rescheduled.
- We ask that you limit the number of people you bring to the meeting.
- If you cannot do it at home, your temperature will be taken before you enter the building.
- You must wear a mask for the duration of your visit. We can provide the mask.
- You must wash/sanitize your hands before you put on your mask. Masks must be worn upon entry to the building.
- You must sanitize your hands upon entering the building.
- Your worker will meet you at the door, and will inform reception of your arrival and departure.
- You must go directly to the meeting room and stay there for the duration of the meeting.
- Your worker will direct you to the washroom. Only 1 person is allowed in the washroom at a time.
- You must maintain social distancing while you are in the building.
- We ask that you bring your own drinks and snacks.
- We will limit the length of meetings.
- If you anticipate any challenges with any of these expectations, please discuss them with your worker prior to the meeting, so that we can plan for a successful meeting.